Monday, April 25th, 7pm
@ the Calvary Community Center (48th & Baltimore)
(The Calvary will be open early (at 6pm) for voting.
Voting ends at 7:30 and results are announced at the end of the meeting.)
Please join Cedar Park Neighbors for our annual board elections and a presentation on what’s happening on Baltimore Ave.
“What’s Happening on the Ave?” speakers and topics will include:
- Leah Pillsbury, Capital Campaign Coordinator at Mariposa
– Mariposa Food Co-op’s Expansion Project
- Vince Whittacre, Gold Standard Cafe co-owner and BABA member (Baltimore Ave Business Assoc)
– New businesses and BABA’s proposal for sidewalk seating.
- Algernong Allen, CPN Board Member and owner of Elena’s Soul
– Upcoming CPN summer festivities (Jazz in the Park, etc.)
- Maureen Tate, Baltimore Ave Conversation Volunteer
– Summary on the Baltimore Ave Conversation and possible next steps