By Laurie Friedman, Membership Chair
By joining Cedar Park Neighbors, you become an active participant in helping to shape your community. It’s a great way to keep abreast of what’s going on in our neighborhood and meet new friends. Membership dues, along with other fundraising activities, are critical to support the valuable work being done by CPN.
With your help, CPN will continue to:
• Deliver news through our website, Facebook, email blasts and newsletter
• Introduce you to your neighbors and local restaurants at the Meet and Greet events
• Keep you informed about local schools and daycare centers
• Support schools in our area
• Award scholarships to high school graduates and continuing college students and support scholarship recipients
• Support small businesses through projects such as the Baltimore Avenue Conversation
• Spread the word about local zoning issues
• Provide representation before the Zoning Board of Adjustment and Liquor Control Board
• Fund Block Improvement Grants
• Represent CPN members at community meetings
• Maintain the park for our enjoyment
• Organize the annual Cedar Park Fair
• Host the Summer Jazz Series
• Deliver holiday food baskets to neighbors
As you can see, your membership goes a long way! If you’re not a member yet, please consider signing up today by visiting: cedarparkneighbors.org/join-cpn-donate/ or returning the form on page 15.
If you know a new homeowner or renter on your block, send their name and address to email@example.com. New neighborhood residents will receive a free CPN membership for one year.
To save trees and cut down on costs, email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive an email copy instead of a hard copy of the newsletter.