This Monday, April 18th, 7:00 to 9:00 pm (Facebook Event Page)
Calvary Community Center at 48th & Baltimore
Come hear reports on CPN’s activities and vote for next year’s officers and board members. Representatives from CPN's committees on Zoning, Jazz, Scholarships, Holiday Baskets, and the Park will be available to talk about CPN's work in these areas.
In addition, we'll be holding a lightning round update of lots of cool things in and around our neighborhood. Come hear five-minute presentations from:
- Ryan Kuck, Greensgrow West, talking about this summer's expansion plans
- Akeem Dixon, 52nd Street Commercial Corridor Manager, discussing recent developments to West Philly's Main Street.
- Jeff Wicklund, Enterprise Center, providing an update on the Common Table and the Culinary Center at 48th & Spruce
- Kittson O'Neill, Shakespeare in Clark Park, previewing this summer's presentation of The Two Gentlemen of Verona
- Meg Ferrigno, Ahimsa House, with an update of Ahimsa House's programs and activities
- Judy Lamirand (or designee), Baltimore Avenue Business Association, about the latest on Baltimore Avenue
- Julie Scott with an update on the beautiful new Lea Elementary School playground project.
- Abby Sullivan, Phila Water Department, on new streetscape improvements coming soon in our neighborhood
- Nate Hommel, University City District, on coming improvements to Cedar Park and 40th Street Portal
If you're looking for a way to get more involved in our neighborhood or simply have a question about what's going on in our community, come to this very important meeting. See you there!