Like the idea of seeing your friends and neighbors wearing a tee with your work of art? So do we!
Dock Street presents the West Philly Tee Shirt Design Contest. Starting February 17th and ending March 17th, Dock Street is accepting submissions for our next tee shirt design. The design can be based around the brewpub, a specific beer or Dock Street beers in general.
We’re looking for West Philadelphia-based artists to compete- just for fun and to get your name out there!
The rules are simple.
1. Any West Philadelphia-based artist/illustrator/designer can enter.
2. All entries must be black and white.
3. Art must be submitted electronically (.pdf, .ai, .jpg, .png, .tiff, .gif)
4. There are no entry fees.
5. Submissions will be judged on creativity, style, printability and representation of Dock Street.
6. Dock Street Staff will vote on top 3 and announce on March 20th. Once we’ve selected the top 3, we’ll open the voting to our customers on our website, Facebook and Twitter and at the brewpub on March 28th.
6. We’ll close the voting and announce the winner on March 28th. 7. The winner gets their artwork printed on a run of Dock Street tees and receives 4 t-shirts for their trophy case, free beer for a week (14 drink vouchers) and a bottle of one of Dock Street’s limited release beers. And of course, bragging rights!
To get your name in the contest and let us know your interest, please send the following to email@example.com:
-Preferred canvas for art
-And of course, make sure to send your artwork by March 17th!